SpeechVive has partnered with SunMED Medical as our exclusive Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider.
The DME plays a critical role in fulfilling all SpeechVive orders as they will;
- Verify your benefits and advise if you have any patient financial responsibility before moving forward with your order
- Require you to complete the SunMED Assignment of Benefits (AOB)
- Ship your SpeechVive device to you
- File your claim with Medicare or your designated provider
- Follow up with any billing questions you may have
If you are ready to improve your communication and place your order for SpeechVive, you will be connected to the SunMED Medical website to complete your order.
Individual results may vary and SpeechVive may not be suitable for every patient. Your neurologist, speech-language pathologist, or one of our programming specialists can help you decide if SpeechVive is the right option for you.